Friday, January 24, 2014

Questions

What is your computer experience?
Not much, I did a class in high school that made me interested in furthering my education in Graphic Designs

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have taut myself a little bit about Photoshop and purchased the program.  I have no experience with Illustrator

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
Yes i have the same computer we use in this classroom. I have photoshop but not Illustrator

What is your major ?
Business

What do you hope to get out of this class?
Knowledge in the world of Graphic Designs


Who is your favorite artist?
Alex Grey

Who is your favorite musician? 
Trevor Hall, Twiddle, The Grateful Dead


Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I love to travel and see as much live music as i can. I am a leo and I am also fire performer.


Write a five line story?
There were three lions traveling from Jersey to Philly. They where on there way to see a lioness that owed them some loving. When the three lions got to Philly after there long journey the lioness lets them in. The four cats all sit back and start to talk about how they have been. As the night winds down the three lions make there way back to Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment